The cost; ¥12,000 for up to 6 3 hours tour
(￥10,000 for one participant） (exclude museum fee)
1. Shitamachi Museum - You can discover many things in old days Japanese people's life. You can touch anything hands on, which are very fun. You can also take a Omikuji (a fortunetelling slip) (*The entrance fee is excluded.)
2. Ueno Kiyomizu Kannondo- This Temple building style copied after very famous Kiyomizu temple in Kyoto. A pine tree called full moon pine is very unique shape.
3. Hanazono Inari shrine- This place is always taken pictures by foreign visitors because of that attractive a lot of red Torii gates.
4. Ueno Toshogu shrine - Like famous Nikko Toshogu shrine, this also worshipes Tokugawa Ieyasu. This renovated gold gate will dazzle you.
5. Ameyoko shopping street - This is the most energy shopping street, you can get everything you want from foods to shoes and clothes.
Option : Kyu-iwasekitei Gardens. - This gorgeous old house is a great combination of western and Japanese style which is very unique. This house itself is a kind of art! Also it's very comfortable traditional Japanese house.
Extra fee; 5,000 yen * (exclude the garden entrance fee)